My client, a global and established distribution company based in Oldbury, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for managing a ledger of key national accounts by chasing payments by both phone and email, setting up new accounts, agreeing payment plans, and creating an aged debtor report to send to management weekly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large and supportive Credit function where retention rates are excellent.
- At least 12 months experience within a Credit Control position dealing with national accounts
- The ability to maintain excellent relationships with customers whilst being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A strong command of MS Excel including ideally Pivot tables and V Lookups
- The ability to work within the office for 3 days per week
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels
What you will receive
- Work within a centrally located office with excellent public transport links
- Hybrid working model, 3 days a week in the office, 2 days at home
- An exceptional holiday allowance which increases with length of service to 38 days including your birthday off!
- Yearly bonus subject to targets being achieved
If you are a Credit Controller with experience of looking after national accounts and are seeking a unique role where you will have access to a market leading holiday package and a hybrid working model then please apply as soon as possible as interviews will take place immediately!