We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a long-standing and well recognised business! They are hoping for a candidate with previous experience in a similar role so that they can hit the ground running in this position. The team are very down-to-earth, they are hoping for a like-minded person that will stay with them for years to come!
The successful Credit Controller will be managing their own ledger, building and maintaining rapport with their clients and understanding their processes inside out! The role offers a real start-to-finish Credit Control experience: setting up accounts and performing credit checks, raising invoices and allocating payments. The candidate should be confident managing their own workload and trusting their initiative. The business provides a family-feel culture and has a very high retention rate therefore this would be an amazing opportunity for a confident Credit Controller to stay for years to come!
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a Credit Control position in order to hit the ground running within the role!
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Excel as they will be used on a daily basis!
- Must be a confident communicator in order to fit in with the team, provide excellent customer service and efficiently retrieve debts!
- Have the desire to stay with the business for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- The opportunity to become an indispensable member of a long-standing and successful team!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and processes, taking for autonomy over your day!
- Work in an easily accessed location, with free, on-site parking, that is very close to local amenities!
- Be welcomed into a stable, close-knit and family-feel team!
If you are an experienced and confident Credit Controller looking to shake up your 9-5 by taking on a new challenge, this is the role for you! Please don’t hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately!