Calling all Credit Controller – we need you!
An amazing Credit Control position has become available due to internal promotion within a large distribution business based just south of the Birmingham City Centre. This role here is a temporary position but has a very strong chance of going permanent after 6 months. This role here will be supporting with chasing payments as well as assisting with allocation tasks. Ideally, they are needing experienced credit controllers who are familiar with aged debt and enjoy the investigation and tinkering away aspect that this role will require.
The successful person will ideally be a strong communicator and someone with an investigative nature to them. They will also need to be strong on Microsoft excel as this business like to manage all their reporting and record keeping through excel as well as through Sage. This role is a contract position and is looking to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Have experience with pursuing a high-volume number of debts as well as successfully minimising aged debts at the 60+/90+ day mark.
- Have some experience using financial software packages such as SAGE.
- Be the type of person who remains calm and thinks clearly under pressure – our client is looking for someone who is methodical when approaching tasks.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make respectable relationships with clients, as this will result in a more successful debt-chasing outcome.
What you will receive
- Reap the benefits of a competitive hourly wage, which is a direct result of our client wanting someone with a solid understanding of the role.
- Receive a fantastic contract opportunity, which will assist you in strengthening your skill set within a fast-paced business.
- Have the chance to prove yourself within the role, which could result in being taken on in a permanent position during this contract.
- Be able to work directly with knowledgeable colleagues, such as the Credit Controller Manager, who can assist in improving your credit control knowledge.
This Credit Controller position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area, who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy, then please submit your application now.