We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and immediately available Credit Controller to join a fantastic finance team looking to strengthen the Accounts Receivable department. You will have strong technical ability and excellent communication to help assist you with completing all duties .
As the Credit Controller, you will need to ensure duties are completed in a timely/ accurate manner and to a high standard including working closely with external stakeholders to recover overdue payments. A key focus will be on managing the recovery of payments for clients and implement and continuously improve processes.
- Be currently studying AAT with intention and ambition to progress with your qualifications
- Have experience within a similar role where you have gained exposure dealing with complex queries and have the ability to demonstrate a high level of comfort in using accounting systems
- Proficient in Excel and other MS products with a high level of attention to detail that will assist you in generating accurate analysis
- Possess great communication skills where you will liaise with stakeholders at different levels of the business and
In Return, You Will
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with vital decisions and have a positive impact on the business overall performance
- Gain the responsibility with implementing positive changes in the company and have the opportunity to develop your skill set to progress up the ladder
- Enjoy excellent study support package whilst also receiving guidance from highly experienced and qualified colleagues
- Competitive salary and great company benefits that include having the option to occasionally work from home
If you’re a highly focused, confident and diligent individual with an understanding of Credit Control, then please apply now!