An amazing opportunity has come up within the credit control department at this exciting business. This opportunity has become available due to the business just going through some growth and wanting to expand their team, there is quite a backlog of debt that needs chasing meaning this opportunity is perfect for someone who is an experienced Credit Controller and has experience with chasing debt previously.
This position will require you to chase debt within the property industry, with debts ranging up to a year overdue, so ideally you would come from a property background. There are quite a few queries that will need to be resolved before some of these debts will be paid therefore, they are ideally looking for someone with an investigative nature who enjoys tinkering away at problems and finding the solution to achieve a good result. If you are someone who loves the sound of a position that will challenge you mentally then this is probably the position for you!
- Have worked in a Credit Control or Accounts Receivable role, ideally coming from a property business, and have a track record recovering aged debt
- Be strong on excel, there is a lot of management of reports and manipulation of data that is required for this position therefore a strong understanding of excel will be beneficial for this role.
- Be a confident, person who enjoys a challenge and finds excitement in investigating queries and resolving debt issues.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice as this position is ideally looking to begin as soon as possible
What you will receive
- Gain experience in a well-known, well-recognised business that will open the door for a permanent contract
- Join a friendly, welcoming and fun team who enjoy the little things in life and don’t take life too seriously. This team love to work hard but play harder and you will be joining a fun-loving team.
- Have the ongoing support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure you get the permanent position, as we will advocate for you receiving the right level of training.
- Work with driven colleagues that will provide invaluable training to further your career in accounting
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the right mind-set and experience to be the right fit for this role then please submit your application now!