Our client, in the Healthcare sector, are searching for a Credit Controller to join their function in a long-term contract basis. They are anticipating an individual with previous experience in Credit Control from the sector that can hit the ground running within the role!
The company is ideally looking for someone who enjoys investigation and organisation; a motivated personality and a drive to reduce debt is essential! The role will entail confident payment chasing over the phone and email, close communication with Account Managers and account reconciliation. Although training for the role will be provided, they are hoping for a candidate that will need minimal supervision and can follow their own initiative.
- Be a well-versed Credit Controller who is confident chasing debt and negotiating payments
- Have experience using Microsoft Excel and be able to use specific functions to streamline and present data
- Have great communication skills, the successful Credit Controller must liaise closely with Account Managers and customers on a daily basis
- Be available immediately because our client needs someone to come in and hit the ground running
What You Will Receive
- Gain exposure and knowledge in a leading, nationally recognised business!
- Benefit from hybrid working, with two days working from home a week!
- Work alongside like-minded team members to achieve targets and bonuses!
- Become an integral member of the team by sharing your expertise and learning from those around you as well!
If you are a confident Credit Controller with experience in the Healthcare sector looking for a new role this is the role for you – please apply now!