My client is within the Distribution industry and is seeking an additional Credit Controller to join their team in the New Year on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with customers, chasing payments, opening new accounts and setting credit limits, and producing debt reports for management.
This business has an impressive retention rate; testament to the positive working environment and the supportive team around you. If you are looking to advance in your Credit Control career, this business also offer full study support for your CICM too!
- A natural ‘people person’ who is great with people and able to build relationships with ease with customers
- Experience ideally within a Credit Control position; however transferable experience like Debt Collection/ a telephone based Customer Service role will also be considered
- The ability to work 5 days a week in the office
- A competent user of MS Excel
What you will receive
- A fantastic, sociable, and supportive working environment with exceptional retention rates
- A very generous and achievable annual profit share bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking, located excellently to public transport links, and 33 days holiday annually
- Career progression; free study support available for your CICM qualifications
If you are an experienced Credit Controller or can offer transferable skills from a previous role and are looking to join a fun and friendly team the please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place after Christmas!