An amazing opportunity has arisen within an established business in the West Bromwich area. This is a Credit Control position working within within a small team of experienced Credit Controllers and reporting to the Credit Team Leader.
In this role, you will be dealing managing accounts and chasing payment from a ledger of well-known brands for sometimes complex invoices. This is a fast-paced role with a large amount of live accounts and you will be involved in the all-round Credit Control process including managing payment plans, setting account limits, opening new accounts, and working from aged-debt reports.
- You will have at least 1 year experience working within a Credit Control position; whether this be in a Credit Control role or as part of an Accounts Assistant position
- Have a good command of MS Excel
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make long lasting relationships with clients
- Be meticulously organised and take pride in everything you do
What you will receive
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- A hybrid working model with 2 days a week working from home
- An earlier finish on a Friday
This Credit Controller position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who can will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy then please submit your application now.