An amazing opportunity has arisen within an established business just outside of Birmingham City Centre. This is a Credit Control position working within within a large team of experienced Credit Controllers and reporting to the Credit Team Leader.
In this role, you will be dealing with national key accounts, chasing payment from a ledger of well-known brands for sometimes complex invoices. This is a fast-paced role with a large amount of live accounts and you will be involved in the all-round Credit Control process including managing payment plans, setting account limits, opening new accounts, and working from aged-debt reports.
- You will be an experienced Credit Controller with experience dealing with 100+ live accounts at any one time, ideally from blue-chip, national businesses
- Have an excellent command of MS Excel
- Be the type of person who remains calm and thinks clearly under pressure – our client is looking for someone who is methodical when approaching tasks
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make respectable relationships with clients, as this will result in a more successful debt-chasing outcome
What you will receive
- An exceptional holiday allowance of 33 days, rising to 38 with length of service!
- Free onsite parking
- A hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days working from home
- Annual salary reviews and annual profit-share bonus, health and well-being access, 37 hour working week with an earlier finish on a Friday
- An excellent retention rate of staff within the team, testament to the working environment
This Credit Controller position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who can will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy then please submit your application now.