Our well-established clients located in the Birmingham City Centre area are after a Credit Controller to help them on a temporary basis, as they have some aged debt they are needing to get on top of. This position is an amazing opportunity for someone who loves a challenge of organising a ledger and will enjoy the satisfaction of getting on top of the debt collection. The aged debt within this role is going back roughly five years and is needing a dedicated Credit Controller to help widdle it down.
The ledger the successful candidate would be working on has a over 1,000 live accounts. The aged debt issues this company are having is mostly with accounts that are still live. Therefore the successful candidate will be focusing on their section of the ledger for the aged and current debt.
- Have experience working in Credit Control before, particularly with the collection of aged debt.
- Experience working towards KPI’s, as our clients are needing someone that can meet targets on their collection levels.
- Have a passion for debt collection, and be the type of person who feels satisfaction at watching the aged debt reduce.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel, additional experience with Sage will be beneficial.
You will have:
- Have the opportunity to expand on your experience, and strengthen your skill set as our clients are happy to take someone on with only a year or two of experience.
- Have ongoing support from Mitchell Adam in regards to being an advocate for you and what you need within the job.
- Be surrounded by knowledgeable Credit Controllers who will be able to give you advice on how to better your skillset.
- Have the flexibility of running your desk the way you want, as long as you meet the targets, our clients are happy for you to work your own processes.
If the above sounds like something you would enjoy, and you think you have the right attitude and right skillset for this role then please submit your application now!