We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Credit Controller with extensive experience in property management. We are looking for someone who has previous experience with streamlining processes and has strong knowledge of compliance regulations.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for investigating discrepancies and using your previous experience to build client relationships. A key focus of the role will be on supporting the Credit Control Manager and be accountable for ensuring efficient and effective collections and will be responsible for resolving queries.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring sensitive information is kept confidential as required, working closely with senior management and the wider team to support with minimising aged debt and chasing late payments.
- Providing financial and performance analysis reports, managing data, and supporting with projects, as required. The post-holder must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with stakeholders and proven ability to empathise with customers
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
In return, you will:
- Work alongside a team who can support with professional development, knowledge exchange and support you to expand your knowledge of the sector.
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
- Work within a modern office space situated within Birmingham, with excellent transport links.
- Join an inclusive team who are dedicated to the equality, diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing of their staff.
If you’re a competent Credit Controller looking to join a highly successful business who offer fantastic benefits then please apply now!