We have a client who is looking for a proactive individual with exceptional attention to detail, who is highly organised and has a proficient ability to multitask to join the team as a Credit Controller to support the Credit Manager and the wider department. This integral role will provide support for a broad range of accounts receivable duties varying in complexity.
A key focus will be on taking ownership of the role, implementing new processes, dealing with high volumes and be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Credit Control principles. The role will lead to further opportunities including gaining exposure with Credit Risk.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment, commercially minded with a strong eye for detail and advanced knowledge in Excel
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with individuals across the team and wider business
- Incredibly organised and well-structured insuring you are able to introduce processes that prepare the finance team for the next stage of growth
In return, you will:
- Work alongside a team who can support with professional development, knowledge exchange and support you to expand your knowledge of the sector
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Join an inclusive team who are dedicated to the equality, diversity, inclusion, and well being of their staff
If you’re an experience Credit Controller who would like to join a growing business, support with their overall strategic direction, and develop your own professional skills, please apply now!