We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a fabulous and experienced team based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham! This role is fast pace and filled with variety, if you are looking to shake up your 9-5 and take on a new challenge, this is the role for you! The team are down-to-earth, friendly and hardworking. We are looking for an outgoing candidate with some previous experience in Credit Control to hit the ground running in this role!
The Credit Controller will be managing their own ledger of live accounts and will be building and maintaining excellent client relationships therefore great communication skills are essential! This role is an all-round Credit Control position which will involve cash allocation, credit checks and account reconciliation. We are looking for a Credit Controller with at least one year’s working experience to join this warm and welcoming team.
- Must have at least one year working in a Credit Control position in order to hit the ground running in this role!
- We are looking for an outgoing and confident character to fit in with his lively team!
- Ideally, the successful Credit Controller will have previous experience in credit checks and cash allocation as this is an all-round role
- Be looking to take on a new challenge and stay for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed into a friendly, close-knit team that are always happy to help when needed!
- Become an indispensable Credit Controller in this lively environment where no two days are the same!
- Enjoy a centrally located office surrounded by fabulous amenities!
- Benefit from a generous hybrid working set-up, once you are comfortable in the role!
This is a really great opportunity for a Credit Controller, with some previous experience, to take on a new challenge in a truly exciting sector and a business where no two days are the same! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please don’t hesitate to apply, interviews can take place immediately!