Mitchell Adam are excited to announce that they have extended their partnership with a growing UK based distribution organisation, who are looking to take on an experienced Credit Controller to add to their Branch just outside Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a candidate who is immediately available to start and hit the ground running.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with a team of experienced Credit Controllers, working alongside these individuals will help improve your already impressive ability. The organisation have created a brilliant working environment, and provide a very generous benefits package which ensures successful Credit Controller will be sure to have an enjoyable experience throughout their time in this position. Your abilities will be relied upon in this role, while you are chasing debt and resolving queries.
- To have at least six months experience in a credit control position, or to have worked in an accounting role where you have recovered lost revenue.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have excellent communication skills, as you will be interacting with various stakeholders in this role
- Initiative and resilience, you will be chasing some aged debt in this role, which may be difficult to recover.
You will receive
- An option to work in a hybrid style.
- A fair and competitive salary
- The high likelihood of a permanent offer at the end of your time in this role
- The chance to showcase your ability, working closely with senior management and colleagues.
The successful Credit Controller has an opportunity to work for an expanding organisation who boast a fantastic social culture. You will be working with colleagues who will help not hinder your progress deeper into this industry. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.