My client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis due to a period of growth. Joining this medium-sized team, you will be responsible for your own ledger and given the autonomy to manage this in the best way you see fit for the business alongside a supportive and friendly Credit Control function.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for performing credit checks, agreeing credit limits, chasing payments via phone and producing aged-debtor reports weekly. This business is going through some exciting and positive changes, which will ultimately lead to opportunities within this role to get involved in project work, and progression within your role in the near future.
- A minimum of three year’s experience within a Credit Control role
- Be a car driver due to location
- A positive and confident people person who is able to build excellent rapport with stakeholders of all levels
- A competent user of MS Excel, ideally with an ability to create pivot tables and v look ups
What you will receive
- A hybrid working model with 3 days in the office, 2 at home
- An excellent holiday allowance of 36 days per year!
- Have the opportunity to gain experience within project work and excellent opportunities for progression in future
- Free on site parking and company discount
If you are an experienced Credit Controller seeking your next role within a friendly and supportive business that will enable many future opportunities, then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place next week.