We are currently recruiting for a company based in Worcestershire, who are looking for a confident and experienced Credit Controller to join a growing and successful team.
You will be working closely with the Credit Manager, with a key focus on reducing late payments and reducing aged debt. It is essential that you have a very keen eye for detail as well as demonstrating confidence with communicating with a variety of people. You will be responsible for posting and allocating receipts, reducing bad debts and maintaining customer accounts.
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature with the ability to work in a fast paced environments
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Currently studying AAT / CICM with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
In return, you will:
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and hybrid working (working from home for 2 days of the week)
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking join a well-established and dynamic business, please apply now!