Mitchell Adam are delighted to announce their continued partnership with a household name high-street chain. This organisation are looking to add an experienced Credit Controller to their branch in Wolverhampton. They are looking for someone who is immediately available to start working and collaborating closely with their new Credit Control team.
There is an opportunity for an individual who has experience within the accounting industry to start working for a globally recognised company, one that will look fantastic on their CV. The organisation are seeking an individual with a strong level of experience, who can resolve challenging queries and recover particularly aged debt. In this role you will be communicating with external stakeholders via telephone and email, recovering debt and ensuring that further debt does not reach the threshold in which it becomes aged. It is important that the successful candidate has a key eye for detail and excellent organisational discipline.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period.
- Excellent communication skills are required in this role.
- To have a strong level of experience as a Credit Controller or an Accounts Assistant, ideally around three years experience.
- A high level of resilience will be needed in this role, as you will be chasing lost revenue from customers.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for an organisation who will reward your hard work with a fantastic benefits package, one that includes a free gym membership.
- A very fair and competitive salary, one that would include a hybrid style of working once you pass your probationary stage.
- The chance to work with like-minded and experienced co-workers who will assist you in your duties when necessary.
- The chance to brush shoulders with senior management, and to gain exposure to senior duties.
There is an opportunity here for a talented Credit Controller to take a step up and challenge themselves in a prestigious organisation. Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous benefits package. Your time in this role will be engaging and your career opportunities will increase as a result of working closely with senior stakeholders. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.