Do you have a history of collecting aged debt your colleagues couldn’t? This is the job for you!
Mitchell Adam have partnered with a UK Logistics organisation. This client are looking for a Credit Controller to join their talented team in Birmingham City Centre. The company has expanded recently, and has decided to increase their Credit Control department. The organisation are looking for someone with Credit Control experience to join their team immediately and hit the ground running.
There will be an expectation that you will come in and recover lost revenue, using your prowess to talk on the phone and communicate with external stakeholders. The organisation are looking for a candidate who has a fantastic communication ability, as you will be representing the organisation while interacting with customers. You will be working closely with a team of talented Credit Controllers who will assist you in your aims.
- To be immediately available, or on at most a one week notice period.
- To have a strong level of resilience as collecting debt can be challenging.
- To have a fantastic candour and level of professionalism.
- To have one year experience as a Credit Controller.
You will receive
- A fantastic opportunity to work for an expansive organisation, one that will look fantastic on your CV.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The option to work in a hybrid style once you have passed your probation.
- Exposure to senior level duties when working closely with senior management.
There is an opportunity for a talented Credit Controller to join this organisation and impress. You can showcase your ability and make a real difference in your new team. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.