An amazing opportunity has come up within a brand new business just south of the Redditch area. This position here will be working as a Credit Controller within a team of experienced credit controllers. This role is a temporary to permanent role with the only reason they are recruiting temporary is so that they can get the ball moving on this recruitment quickly!
Our client is looking for someone who has strong communication skills when it comes to contacting clients, as well a successful track record of minimising aged debt. This client is a fast-paced business with a large amount of live accounts that need monitoring, which is why this position has become available – it is due to growth! The thing that makes this role exciting is that you their team structure is that each credit controller is paired with a Billing Assistant and from there they will work together to resolve issues and collect debt! As this role is temporary to permanent, we are ideally looking to get someone started quite quickly so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Have experience with pursuing a high-volume number of debts as well as successfully minimising aged debts at the 60+/90+ day mark.
- Have strong customer service skills, this is business to customer debt as well as business to business so being confident with dealing with both sides will be beneficial.
- Be the type of person who remains calm and thinks clearly under pressure – our client is looking for someone who is methodical when approaching tasks.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to make respectable relationships with clients, as this will result in a more successful debt-chasing outcome.
What you will receive
- Go through an amazing training programme, this business have a set training structure to ensure new staff are brought up to speed quickly!
- Receive a fantastic job opportunity, within a growing business that will give you the opportunity to strengthen and progress your skills and career going forward.
- Have the chance to make sure this is the right fit for you as well, this is temporary to permanent and will allow you to make sure this job is the right one!
- Be able to work directly with knowledgeable colleagues, such as the Head of Credit who has over 20 years’ experience, who will be able to assist in improving your credit control knowledge.
This Credit Controller position is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a strong level of experience in this area, who is looking to expand on these skills in a fast-paced environment. Our client is excited about taking someone on who can will fit in well within their busy team. If this position sounds like something you would be suitable for and would enjoy then please submit your application now.