An amazing opportunity has come up within the credit control department at this exciting business. This opportunity has become available due to the business just going through some growth and wanting to expand their team, there is quite a backlog of debt that needs chasing meaning this opportunity is perfect for someone who is an experienced Credit Controller and has experience with chasing debt previously.
This position will require you to chase debt within the manufacturing industry, with debts ranging up to a year over due. There are quite a few queries that will need to be resolved before some of these debts will be paid therefore they are ideally looking for someone with an investigative nature who enjoys tinkering away at problems and finding the solution to achieve a good result. If you are someone who loves the sound of a position that will challenge you mentally then this is probably the position for you!
- Have worked in a Credit Controller position or in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger role previously where chasing debt was a crucial aspect of the role making you confident and experienced with chasing debt/
- Be strong on excel, there is a lot of management of reports and manipulation of data that is required for this position therefore a strong understanding of excel will be beneficial for this role.
- Be a confident, person who enjoys a challenge and finds excitement in investigating queries and resolving debt issues.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice as this position is ideally looking to begin as soon as possible, although for the correct candidate they will wait until the new year if you’re in a contract that ends within December.
What you will receive
- Join a friendly, welcoming and fun team who enjoy the little things in life and don’t take life too seriously. This team love to work hard but play harder and you will be joining a fun loving team.
- Have the ongoing support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure you get the permanent position, as we will advocate for you receiving the right level of training.
- Get an early finish on Fridays with a 12.30pm knockoff! As well time off over Christmas as this business will shut down over Christmas.
- Be entitled to on-site parking if you drive to the office as well as receive your own laptop, which will provide you with some flexibility with your working situation.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the right mind-set and experience to be the right fit for this role then please submit your application now!