We have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller with our well-respected clients based just outside Birmingham City Centre. This position is available for a candidate with some experience within the Credit Control and understands how fast-paced it can be. They are looking for someone to join their growing team in a role that will be temporary initially with the opportunity for a permanent contract after a couple of months.
The company is excited to develop their credit control department and this is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate with some experience in credit control to gain more autonomy. They are looking for someone who shows tenacity and initiative because you will be chasing high volumes of debt.
- Be a Credit Controller with some experience chasing of debt, who is excited to apply these skills in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills to maintain and continue to build relationships with clients.
- Have a high attention to detail and be an individual who is capable of using Excel to analyse data because you will help produce debtor reports for senior management
- Be available immediately, because our client is excited to grow and develop their Credit Control department
What you will receive
- Work for a business undergoing an exciting period of growth, which will open the doors for a permanent contract
- Work alongside the Finance Manager, gaining invaluable exposure to senior responsibilities
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting its employees
- Enjoy company benefits that include a competitive salary, access to local amenities and flexible working hours
If you are an experienced Credit Controller, who is looking to expand those skills in a fast-paced environment, please apply now.