We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller for a fabulous business based in the Birmingham Business Park. The business is long-standing, well recognised and provides a friendly and welcoming working environment! The team is close-knit and established with a high retention rate. Our client is hoping for a Credit Controller with years of experience that will stay with them for years to come!
The successful Credit Controller will be managing their own ledger of live accounts and working towards collection targets. They should have a friendly telephone manner and be comfortable building and maintaining customer relationships! The role may also include duties such as account reconciliation and cash allocation. Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for a candidate with ample experience that can hit the ground running in this position!
- Previous experience in Credit Control is expected for this role!
- An excellent telephone manner is essential in order to be successful in this role!
- Confidence following your own initiative would be ideal in taking on this position!
- We are looking for a candidate that will embed themselves in the team and stay for years to come!
What You Will Receive
- Be welcomed into a warm and friendly working environment!
- Become a pivotal member of the team by getting involved and sharing your expertise!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and take full autonomy over your day!
- Enjoy a fabulous work/life balance in this business that values their staff and their well-being!
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new challenge and a business to call home! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!