We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Experienced Credit Controller to join a leading property company, we offer a dynamic and supportive work environment where you can thrive and make a real impact.
As the Credit Controller, you will be managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring timely collection of outstanding payments. A key focus will be on monitoring customer payment patterns, identify potential risks, and take proactive measures to mitigate credit losses. In this position, it is essential that you communicate with customers to resolve payment issues, negotiate payment plans, and address any queries or disputes in a professional and timely manner.
- Currently studying of AAT or CICM qualification with the intention and ambition to progress and complete your qualifications in the near future
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating a high level of comfort
- Advanced Excel knowledge with strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in a similar role and demonstrate professional integrity and ability to meet deadlines
In return, you will:
- Be part of a fun, vibrant team who have relentless thirst for innovation and excellence
- Enjoy impressive company benefits that include a competitive salary, hybrid working, access to a variety of high street discounts and a cycle to work scheme
- Work within a forward thinking company who will challenge you, reward you for being a high achiever and allow you to gain great exposure
- Enjoy a full study package whilst working alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues that will support you with completing your studies
If you’re looking to take your next step in your career and gain exposure within a company that has impressive career prospects, then please apply now!