We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Credit Controller to join a business based in Birmingham. This is an exciting position to make the role your own and gain responsibility with being involved in vital decisions.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices and play a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively. A key focus will be on liaising with other departments and building rapport with people at all levels and understanding client’s needs.
Ideally, You Will Have:
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Currently studying AAT with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
In Return, You Will:
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and the option to occasionally work from home
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next position, please apply now!