We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a warm, welcoming and long-standing team based in Telford. The business are extremely supportive and encourage longevity with a friendly culture. We are looking for a motivated Credit Controller that can hit the ground running in this position and slot into the team!
The successful Credit Controller will be managing their own ledger of live accounts and know their clients inside and out! A keen eye for detail is imperative as duties will include raising invoices, allocating incoming payments and reconciliations of varying kinds. The team are fun and friendly as well as hardworking and target driven. They are hoping for a motivated individual that is great at building rapport and can hit the ground running within the role!
- Must have previous experience in Credit Control and be confident taking on this role with minimal training
- In order to minimise debts and settle into the team excellent communication skills are vital
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Excel as this will be used on a daily basis
- The business have a very low staff turnover and are really hoping for a Credit Controller that wants to stay with them for years to come
What You Will Receive
- Become an integral member of a long-standing and successful team!
- Feel absolutely valued in this business that looks after its staff!
- Work within a well-recognised, long-standing and stable business that supports longevity!
- Benefit from a really easily accessed location, high spec offices and free, on-site parking!
Overall, our client are looking a Credit Controller with years of experience to join their team on a permanent basis and to stay with them long-term. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, then please apply now!