Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their welcoming and sociable team! The company is based at the Birmingham Business Park and they provide a really friendly and close-knit atmosphere, therefore team-fit is important to them. They’re looking for a positive, motivated and confident Credit Controller to hit the ground running in this role!
Ideally, the successful Credit Controller will have previous experience and confidence in Credit Risk assessment. Day-to-day the successful Credit Controller will be managing their own ledger, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring prompt payments are made. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to take on a new challenge in a lovely business!
- Our client is looking for a confident Credit Controller with at least two years of experience under their belt in order to confidently take on this role
- The company have a real close-knit, family feel and are looking for someone with a positive and sociable personality to fit in with them!
- We are hoping for a candidate that is looking to stay somewhere long-term
- Having excellent communication skills is essential due to the nature of this role
What You Will Receive
- Join a welcoming and friendly team in this long-standing and successful business!
- Share your expertise and become a pivotal member of this established team!
- Be trusted to manage your own workload and take full autonomy of your day!
- Benefit from a really easily accessed location and free, on-site parking!
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join this established team and successful business and stay for years to come! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!