We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a dynamic team that values growth and career development. This business prides themselves in being the forefront of their industry, constantly striving excellence.
As the Credit Controller, a key focus will be on developing and implementing effective credit control strategies to minimises financial risks and maintain healthy cash flow. The duties will include managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to engage with customers and internal stakeholders effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail and proficient using all Microsoft packages
- Be working towards your AAT / CICM qualification or have previous experience working in a transactional finance department
- Possess high level of organisation and accuracy with the initiative to work to tight deadlines and can demonstrate ambition and drive to help you succeed
What you will receive
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the financial success of the organisation but also work in a supportive environment
- Join a team who provide you with valuable mentorship and exposure to various aspects of financial operations and ample opportunities for professional development
- Enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, free on site parking and work-life balance initiatives
- Gain the responsibility to make a real impact and contribute the company’s overall strategic direction
If you have what it takes to make a positive impact on this business and want to be part of a welcoming and ambitious team, don’t hesitate to apply now!