Mitchell Adam have been handed an opportunity to be collaborating with a large multi-national organisation, who are looking to hire a charismatic Credit Controller to work immediately in the centre of Birmingham’s modern financial district. The hybrid working style combined with some fantastic benefits ensure this role distances itself from the usual Credit Control vacancy.
You will be working for a company who really care about their workers, their extensive benefits programme which range from private GP services, to breakdown cover exhibits this. The fast paced environment will allow your existing experience to be expanded. The role consists of working with various stakeholders to deliver your duties in an effective and efficient manner. You can expect to showcase your previous knowledge of the industry when working side by side with your colleagues and supervisors to recover lost revenue, manage existing client relationships and minimising overhead spending.
- To be immediately available or on a short notice period, with existing experience of a fast paced Credit Control role. To have handled a both high volume and value ledger, confidently operated within guidelines and a history of hitting KPIs.
- Charisma and intuition, the ability to build chemistry with stakeholders of all backgrounds. Your role will include interactions that rely on your impressive communication skills.
- To be an intermediate user of Excel is desired, and to be confident and capable of manipulating data.
- Communicating with different stakeholders will require an individual with fantastic people skills and adaptability.
What you will receive
- A competitive salary which also gives the option to work in a Hybrid style.
- An indispensable opportunity, collaborating closely with colleagues will ascend your already impressive Credit Control experience.
- The immediate start allows an opportunity to quickly build ties with your new team of Credit Controllers. Private health care is also available through this organisation, showing their dedication to improving their employees lives.
- The ability to become an integral part of a large corporation who has aspirations to expand, liaising with senior colleagues and clients will help greatly further your future career aspirations.
The chance to work with an organisation that ensures their workers are treated fairly is a breath of fresh air, and provides an unmissable opportunity to improve your skills. The unique opportunity of working closely with an organisation of this statue ensures it is highly probable you will have an engaging experience working in this position. This role will be filled quickly, so apply if you are interested.