We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a business who pride themselves with constantly striving for excellence. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team that values development and growth.
As the Credit Controller, a key focus will be on developing and implementing effective credit control strategies to minimise financial risk and maintain healthy cash flow. This is an exciting role where you will collaborate with various departments and have the opportunity to streamline processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills to engage with customers and internal stakeholders effectively
- Proficient in accounting software’s and MS packages including Word, Power Point and Excel (Pivot Tables and V Lookups)
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Possess the confidence and initiative to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and be trusted to be responsible for a number of duties
What you will recieve:
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the financial success of the business and work in a supportive environment that fosters professional growth
- Enjoy fantastic benefits that include a study package, hybrid working after completing probation and private health care
- Work alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues that will encourage and push you with your professional development
- Gain the responsibility of assisting with stakeholder decisions and contributing to the company’s strategic direction
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking to make a positive impact on a welcoming and ambitious team, then please apply now!