My client is an established organisation based in Shirley, Solihull, and they are currently recruiting a Credit Controller due to growth to join their friendly and long-standing team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this is a business with a mature outlook- you won’t need to worry about hitting KPIs, your calls being recorded, and being micromanaged- you are trusted to manage your own set of accounts in the way that you see fit, building long lasting relationships with customers. The retention rates at this business speak volumes about this way of working- the team are very stable and rarely need to recruit!
- At least 12 month’s experience within a Credit Control position
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to build rapport and long lasting relationships with customers with ease
- The ability to work Monday-Friday within the office, this is an office-based role
- Excellent organisational skills
What you will receive
- An excellent annual bonus scheme based on both company and personal performance; highly achievable even in your first year and very lucrative
- Free on-site parking
- Work within a relaxed Credit Control environment where you are trusted to manage your own relationships with customers how you see fit
- 25 days annual leave, study support towards CICM, various social events within the team
If you are seeking a new Credit Control position within a truly happy working environment then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place as soon as this week!