We are currently recruiting for an experience Credit Controller who is looking to gain great stakeholder management exposure; you will be working in a fantastic finance team where you can make the role your own located in Birmingham City Centre.
The purpose of this role is to support the Credit Manager in building relationships with clients and arranging the collection of payments with a key focus on supporting the Credit Manager with continuously improving processes. The ideal candidate will possess confidence with communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and be able to remain calm when whilst working under pressure.
- Proficient in Excel and demonstrate an understanding with using Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and producing reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to problem-solve under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in a similar Credit Control role where you have managed a ledger and dealt with difficult queries regarding payments
- Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be highly motivated and able to use your own initiative
What you will receive
- Actively develop your skill set working alongside experienced and knowledgeable team members who will push you to progress in your career development
- Enjoy continuous development for this role as well as gaining responsibilities and assisting with vital decisions
- Enjoy a varied role working with like-minded individuals in a fun, exciting and vibrant environment
- Report directly to the Credit Manager and assist with vital decisions whilst gaining exposure with stakeholder management
If you are looking for your next step in your career where each day will be varied, please apply now!