We are currently recruiting for an exciting job opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a large and stable business in the Birmingham Area. Our client is looking for someone who is keen to grow and develop within the role.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for investigating discrepancies and using your previous experience to build client relationships. A key focus of the role will be on supporting the Credit Control Manager and be accountable for ensuring efficient and effective collections and will be responsible for resolving queries.
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with stakeholders and proven ability to empathise with customers
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages including the ability to manipulate large data using formulas
What you will receive:
- Gain the responsibility to contribute to vital decisions including implementing new processes and procedures
- Add great value to the credit control team whilst working alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues who you can continue to learn from
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, free on-site parking, high street discounts and private health insurance
- Enjoy flexibility with working arrangements and having the option to work up to 2 days from home
If you’re a competent Credit Controller looking to join a highly successful business who offer fantastic benefits then please apply now!