We are currently recruiting for a company based in the Birmingham City Centre, who are looking for a confident and experienced Credit Controller to assist with minimising debt and building relationships with all stakeholders.
You will be working closely with the Credit Manager with a key focus on hitting KPI’s, chasing late payments and building rapport with internal and external stakeholders. It is essential that you have a very keen eye for detail and can highlight your excel skills where you can extract data to support with implementing new processes.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- Currently studying AAT with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with stakeholders and proven ability to empathise with customers
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
What you will receive
- Add great value to the credit control team whilst working alongside experienced and knowledgeable colleagues who you can continue to learn from
- Enjoy fantastic benefits including a competitive salary, free on-site parking and the option to occasionally work from home
- Gain the responsibility to contribute to vital decisions including implementing new processes and procedures
- Join a company who love to reward their employees for their hard work and invest a fantastic training programmed to ensure you’re fully trained
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next position, please apply now!