Our client, based in Birmingham Business Park, is looking for a confident Credit Controller with a lively and positive personality to join their team long term. The company has its people at heart and know they’re its most valuable asset! This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to become an integral member of the team in this nationally recognised company with a close-knit feel!
The selected candidate will be managing their own ledger of live accounts as well as ad-hoc chasing and therefore should be confident chasing payments over the phone. The business are anticipating an applicant with previous experience in Credit Control as other duties will include allocating payments, resolving invoice queries and managing payment plans. The team are hoping for a Credit Controller with a confident and positive personality to fit in with them and hit the ground running within the role!
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller is essential as the candidate should be comfortable managing their own ledger of live accounts
- The ability to work individually and as a team is essential as the company has a real community feel
- Confident communication skills are absolutely key in this position in order to effectively manage customer relationships and fit in with the team
- The company have a high staff retention rate therefore the desire to stay with the business long term would be ideal
What You Will Receive
- Become a pivotal member of the team by getting involved and sharing your expertise!
- Work in a trusting and supportive environment and enjoy the freedom to manage your own workload!
- Feel at home in this close-knit and friendly team!
- Benefit from a really accessible location with free, on-site parking!
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller looking for a business to call home for years to come! Although the business are large and globally working, they have a small, SME and close-knit feel. If you’re a down to earth and confident Credit Controller, this is the role for you so please apply now!