We are currently recruiting for a company based on the outskirts of Solihull who are looking for a confident and experienced Credit Controller to join an experienced finance team.
You will be working closely with the Senior Credit Controller with a key focus on reducing late payments. It is essential that you have a very keen eye for detail as well as demonstrating confidence with communicating with a variety of people. You will be responsible for posting and allocating receipts, reducing bad debts and maintaining customer accounts.
- Possess ambition and confidence with a track record of communicating effectively with both finance and non-financial stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate strong influencing and problem-solving skills to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and efficiently
- A team player with ability to identify any issues and make relevant recommendations to resolve any current or potential risks
- Currently studying AAT with strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
What you will receive
- Work alongside like-minded individuals who will give ongoing extensive support
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a positive, down to earth culture where the business strongly believe in supporting and developing people in their career
- You can feel confident in your job security joining a business who are going from strength to strength in the global market
- Enjoy impressive benefits that include a competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday
If you’re an experienced Credit Controller looking for your next position, please apply now!