My client is a global Wholesale business that have continued to grow over a number of years and as such, have a requirement for a Credit Control Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with existing supervisory experience within a Credit team to join a growing business with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop in your role.
Working within a medium-sized Credit Team, you will be supporting the Credit Control Manager in allocating workload to the Credit Controllers, ensuring aged debt is within acceptable levels, and customer and internal queries are resolved promptly.
- A strong career history within Credit Control including the supervision/management of Credit Controllers
- Access to a vehicle due to location
- The ability to work full time in the office
- Proven track record of managing a large customer portfolio with high-value debt and achieving targets
- An enthusiastic, motivating personality, encouraging your team to achieve target
What you will receive
- Free onsite parking and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An achievable 10% annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to commence your CICM studies, fully funded by the company
- An organisation that is fully invested in your growth and development
If you are an experienced Credit Controller with supervisory experience, then please do not hesitate to apply as interviews will take place as soon as next week.