We are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent credit control position based within this busy manufacturing business on the outskirts of the Birmingham City Centre! This role here will be working closely with the Credit Control Manager to support them with a range of responsibilities, not just credit control! This role here will involve chasing payments, allocating cash, reconciling bank statements, resolving finance queries, investigating discrepancies in payments and ad-hoc responsibilities for management.
This role is looking to begin as soon as possible which is why it is being recruited for on a temporary to permanent basis, so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period (one week max). The reason this role is exciting as you will be working as part of a bustling finance team and interacting with a range of experienced accounts professionals on a daily basis, giving the right candidate the exposure to a range of other finance responsibilities. The ideal person for this role will have at least 6-12 months experience in credit control while also having experience in using their own initiative to resolve issues and investigate discrepancies.
- Must have previous credit control (debt chasing) experience, ideally 6-12 months.
- Be confident on excel as this role will be working on excel regularly and utilising a range of formulas.
- Be able to work in the office 5 days per week- this is a full time office based role
- Be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to build relationships with all types of people with ease
What you will receive:
- A foot in the door with a large and continuing to grow business, one where you can create a career for yourself for years to come!
- Have amazing training and support options as this role is part of a very supportive team1
- Competitive salary for the level of experience being required, with yearly salary reviews.
- Free on-site parking, a very lucrative profit-share bonus scheme and other company benefits once the position goes permanent.
If you have had some exposure to Credit Control (debt chasing) and you think this position is of interest to you then please submit you application now to find out a bit more about this role!