Mitchell Adam is working with a leading and fast-growing manufacturing business to find them a Cost Accountant to run and organise important projects. In this role you will be in the office over in Wolverhampton and be the main person responsible for cost structures and complete duties such as stock balance sheet reconciliations, making labour productivity reports and producing cost forecasts.
The successful individual in this role will have many exposure opportunities, giving them access to wider areas of the business and enhancing their skill set. You will liaise with different stakeholders, both financial and non-financial, as you will need to gather information to run the projects that you will be involved in.
What you will need
- You need to have costing experience with products/standard casting as you need to be able to hit the ground running in this role.
- To have an eye for detail, being able to work your way through and analyse large data sets.
- To be a confident communicator with various different stakeholders as you will lease with various departments.
- To be strong on excel (pivots, vlookups) is a requirement as you will be carrying out analytical duties.
What you will gain
- You will get study support to assist with the completion of your ACCA/CIMA/ACA/other examinations.
- You will gain invaluable exposure opportunities as not only will you be working within a worldly known manufacturing business, but you will also lease across departments and have an aspect of business partnering in this role.
- 2pm finishes on a Friday, giving you a 2 ½ day weekend!
- A fantastic working environment where you will work amongst like-minded individuals.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant with a background in costing to gain invaluable exposure and be a part of a global business. If this Cost Accountant role sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please contact us.