Mitchell Adam is currently working with a well-established, household business located on the outskirts of Birmingham. This client is searching for a Corporate Tax manager.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a first time mover looking for their first step out of practice to showcase and grow on their tax knowledge within an exciting and fast paced business. Within this role you role will be assisting the Senior Corporate Tax Consultant with the year end and tax returns as well as supporting the wider finance function.
What is required:
- Be a Qualified by ACCA/CIMA/ACA our client also encourages qualified by experience or a finalist in your exams, our client would be particularly impressed by a big4 background.
- A sound knowledge and experience working with Corporate Tax.
- Ideally qualified in ATT or CTA or currently studying this.
- A self-starter who is keen to expand on their current knowledge and grow within their role
In return, you will:
- Work with complete flexibility of your hours and location.
- Gain fantastic exposure, working alongside revered clientele in a popular business.
- Work alongside experts within this area to expand on your knowledge
- Have the opportunity to gain a permanent position after the contract is complete.
This is an excellent contract position for a strong tax manager to showcase and expand on their experience. Please apply now to avoid disappointment.