I am currently recruiting for a Commercial FP&A Lead to join an exciting new area of a multi site business, this role will focus on the EV area of the business supporting the CFO, and newly appointed Director of EV.
This is a new position that has come about due to private equity backing over the last year, the business are looking to push forward and thrive in the next 5 years in the renewable market. The idea of this position will be to business partner with non finance and C suite, advising them on ROI and long term strategic vision and plans.
Ideally, you will;
- Be a qualified Accountant with experience in the renewable area of the market ideally EV
- Be able to work on all levels, able to interact with different people when relaying financial information, with a keen eye for detail and confident with any new suggestions made
- Work closely with the different stakeholders having the ability to manage their expectations, cater reports to how suits best and also act as a financial advisor with their budget on a monthly basis
- Act quickly to situations that may occur, using initiative and technical accounting knowledge
In return, you will;
- Work for a company who value their staff and aim to retain staff via internal promotion and the opportunity to work in other areas of the business (wider areas of finance)
- Receive the right amount of guidance to ensure you get to grips with the role straight away, whilst having full autonomy within the position after a couple of months
- Be able to deal with a number of departments within the company, speaking to a variety of employees every day not being the same
- Have a varied role that will allow you to be and think commercially, whilst keeping your fundamental accounting skills up to date
If you are looking for a new, exciting role within commercial finance then this position presents a great opportunity to not only grow within a company but also make a difference.