This retail & distribution business in North Birmingham is looking to strengthen their Commercial Finance team with the appointment of a newly-qualified Commercial Finance Manager.
This exciting role will immerse you straight into an operational and commercial business-facing finance role, with the unique responsibility of having direct influence over the regular commercial decisions made in relation to this company’s sales strategy.
Providing the commercial team with factual data based on your in-depth analysis of sales figures and sales patterns, your insight and guidance will help them make quick decisions on sales strategy to implement straight into the business. Analysing complex sets of data and quickly identifying patterns is key to the success of this role, allowing you to give intelligent and accurate information on which sales strategies prove successful, and why.
Furthermore, you will enjoy genuine career opportunities with defined progression to a Commercial Finance Controller role within 2-3 years being offered with this opportunity.
What is required;
- Be a recently-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with a good technical accounting background and an analytical nature
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
- Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
- Be motivated by the ability to add tangible value in your role, with the initiative to demonstrate instances in which you can directly improve a process or positively influence a situation
What you will receive
- Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (prospects for longer-term career opportunities are huge)
- Gain direct exposure to the commercial side of the business – actually adding value to the business and influencing commercial strategy decisions
- Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focuses on developing and progressing it’s staff
- Have complete autonomy in your role, where you are being encouraged to create your own workload and initiate projects / initiatives to help improve process, procedures and reports in your area
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious recently-qualified accountant to gain direct commercial exposure in a large, successful business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.