This well-established business based in Birmingham who is looking to strengthen their commercial finance team with the skills of an experienced commercial Finance Analyst to join the team on an interim basis.
This role see you take responsibility for the weekly reporting of financial performance, sales analysis and commentary for the board report, as well as providing detailed KPI reporting for the entire business.
Providing senior staff with information relating to their performance against budget, you will also analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures as well as providing the commentary and insight to help budget managers perform better – giving you the ability to make a measurable impact at a commercial level of the success of the business.
This role will see you getting ‘out and about’ in the business in your effort to add value and effectively business partner budget managers and other operations staff, therefore a proactive approach, engaging communication style and a commercially-focussed candidate is needed.
Ideally you will –
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) – ideally with experience within retail or FMCG.
- Be able to confidently gather and organise business requirements in terms of information, KPI requirements and dashboard reporting.
- Have experience working in a similar role using your macro and Power BI skills to manipulate data.
- Confidently communication skills to support you in building strong client relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
In Return, you will –
- Have flexibility and autonomy in your role, allowing you to recommend and implement specific changes designed to help you make effective commercial impact in your particular business area.
- Work in a friendly, flexible and supportive environment with additional perks whilst working on site.
- Gain experience working within a successful SME environment within a rapidly expanding Family owned company.
- Have the opportunity take on a permanent post within the business after 6 months.
This senior role is a great position for an experienced accountant to test their business acumen within a successful developing company, this role is available immediately please apply now to avoid disappointment.