Due to acquisitions and mergers, our prolific renewables client based just outside of the heart of the city is currently looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Finance Analyst to join their fast-paced operational function. This role is ideal for a confident individual with an interest in FP&A, that would like to have an impact on the costings, margins overall financial decision-making.
This role should attract a candidate that has a passion for business partnering, as your day to day will see you collaborating with operations and sales, involving yourself in multiple review meetings, challenging internal and external stakeholders. Alongside your work forecasting and budgeting to understand revenue and margins, you will be compiling management reports, detailing P&L variances, accruals and prepayments.
Ideally, you will;
- Be part qualified and currently studying your ACCA or CIMA.
- Be a confident and comfortable communicator, as you will be in a business-facing role, managing stakeholder relationships.
- ‘Excel’ with your knowledge in spreadsheets, as data manipulation is a particular focus.
- Be progressive, looking to grow with the business and succeed together.
In return, you will;
- Be offered study support to further qualify with the business.
- Have a hybrid approach, working on site 3 times a week and have free parking.
- Progress within the role and the business, into other positions on your rise.
- Gain fantastic commercial exposure from a qualified Commercial Controller.
This role is second to none when it comes to a progressive, commercial function where the candidate will gain incredible client facing experience. This role will not be available long, so please apply now to avoid missing out.