Mitchell Adam currently have the pleasure of supporting our long term client base again, with a bespoke piece of recruitment for a multi-faceted retail PLC based in the south of Birmingham. Working as a Commercial Analyst out of a head office based in Redditch, you will be supporting the wider finance team by preparing and communicating various financial reports to allow the business to make more informed decisions.
You will be conducting analysis on large data sets, analysing this and working with non-financial internal stakeholders to present your findings and variance figures. This data will also allow you to assist with the preparation of quarterly budgeting and forecast for internal departments. A high level of Excel capability is a must for this role, and additional experience in presentation /dash boarding tools will be useful.
- Ideally, you will be coming from a background in retail and have an understanding of a fast paced environment.
- Have graduated with a finance qualification, and be currently studying your ACCA/CIMA.
- A confident communicator will excel in this role as you will work with a host of financial and non-financial stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- You will have prior experience and exposure in an industry accounts role, whereby you will have conducted analysis and communicated your findings.
What you will receive
- You will have the flexibility to work from home three times a week, once you are comfortable with your workload.
- Be a part of a reputable brand with a progressive finance team, allowing you to grow in your role and the business.
- Receive study support to allow you to keep pushing on, and become qualified with the business.
- Get incredible exposure under great mentors with an understanding of a niche space.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with some prior finance experience to undertake a role with lots of exposure and allow your commercial acumen to thrive in an encouraging setting. If this role stands out to you, please apply now to avoid missing out.