Our client, an automotive specialist based in Birmingham, is keen to find a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their busy and successful team. The ideal candidate will be very driven and keen to hit the ground running in their new role. The potential for progression is fantastic due to the nature and great size of this business so we are searching for a results-driven and ambitious candidate.
In this Commercial Finance Analyst role you will be required to work alongside the FP&A Manager where you will provide them the analytic information to support future business planning. You will not only liaise with your finance colleagues, but also non-financial budget holders regarding forecasting and costs. This is a fantastic opportunity to be heavily involved in strategic affairs which will set you up in great stead following the completion of your studies.
- You will be at the part qualified- finalist stage of your ACCA/CIMA qualifications and motivated to get them completed.
- You must be familiar with communicating with both financial and non-financial stakeholders and be able to do this confidently.
- You must be fantastic with using Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup) and equivalent programmes. Being a quick learner would also be advantageous to get familiar with new programmes.
- You must be a hard-worker and be able to complete work to high standards, even in pressuring situations.
What you will receive.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split, which saves you valuable commute time on the 2 days that you are not required to travel into the office.
- Additional benefits alongside your competitive salary, which include health care and discounts to name a couple.
- The exposure of working in a well-established and huge corporation where personal development and career development is encouraged.
- Study support to see you through the last exams for CIMA/ACCA qualifications, alongside your Commercial Finance Analyst job.
This Commercial Finance Analyst role is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of a very successful business, where your analytic skills will be utilised and continuously developed. The exposure that you will have as a Commercial Finance Analyst will give you great foundations for your career. If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with us.