My client, an industry leading business in the hospitality sector is currently on the lookout for a commercially minded business partner, to spearhead the financial reporting of new and exciting projects across the marketing, property and retail departments. Reporting directly into the Head of Central Finance and executive committee, the successful candidate will gain incredible experience leading meetings to deliver budgets and projections across all commercial cost centres.
You will be in an engaging commercial unit of the business in a pivotal position, business partnering to ensure all relevant stakeholders have an understanding of financial activity in their function. The successful candidate will also be analysing any report variances, and importantly, challenging internal stakeholders to ensure costs are adhered to. Your accounts skill set will be put into use as you complete reporting and asses balance sheet controls, lead, and deliver budget cycles, and you will also be leading on a process change project.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will be a CIMA/ACCA finalist, however it is not critical – if you are studying or ‘Qualified by Experience’ please apply.
- You will be a confident communicator able to challenge opinion or results to compare with your own.
- Your accounting skill set will be sound and must be commercially driven to partner with non-financial stakeholders.
- Experience in process refinement/improvement would be beneficial.
What you will receive
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door in a market leading business.
- Work out of a fantastic office, with great socials and a bar (if you drink!)
- A hybrid working approach allowing you to be flexible with your working location.
- Fantastic business partnering experience, working alongside company directors and executive committees.
This is a stand out opportunity for a motivated accounts professional with commercial acumen and a passion to improve. Please apply now to avoid missing out as this opportunity will be gone very soon.