My client, a prestigious distribution business, based in north Birmingham is looking to bring a highly motivated Commercial Finance Analyst into their bustling and awarded finance function. Alongside one other, the successful candidate will be spear heading the Commercial team, to analyse product performance and feedback to the senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be spending a large portion of their day extrapolating intricate data from large Excel sheets and compiling it to understand product margins and performance by region and store. Prior business partnering experience is a must as you will be communicating this information to a host of internal stakeholders to impact business decisions.
Ideally, you will;
- Be Excel savvy, and enjoy getting deep in the data to interrogate figures.
- Looking for a fast paced and challenging role, which puts just as much emphasis on the data side as the personal element.
- Currently be studying, and looking to qualify in ACCA/CIMA.
- Have experience working with stakeholders outside of finance.
In return, you will;
- Be rewarded with study support to continue your professional qualification in the business.
- Have access to growth within the role and the business, as it encourages employees to get involved with other teams.
- Have an excellent benefits package, including discounts and a generous work from home split.
- Have impact, responsibility and a fantastic amount of training from a qualified and diligent team of industry professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to continue their journey of progression in the commercial department, and use your interpersonal skills to partner with various internal and external stakeholders. Please apply now to avoid missing out.