Mitchell Adam is looking for a sparky Commercial Analyst to join an industry-leading over in Coventry. This business is dominating the logistics sector and need this Analyst to help catapult their success. This position is newly formed due to growth of the business, so the progression opportunities will be fantastic, allowing you to grow with this team.
What you will need
- To be highly proficient with MS Excel is essential (pivots, vlookups, macros) as you will be deconstructing large data-sets.
- To be a confident communicator with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- To have experience delivering detailed reports that can be understood by various stakeholders.
- To be able to analyse variances and trends within data sets is a must. You also need to have experience with reporting the impacts of these trends/variances.
What you will gain
- Study support (if you need it) to see you through the end of your accounting qualifications (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Invaluable exposure opportunities where you work in parallel with, and report into, qualified individuals.
- You will work on some very exciting projects and get to utilise the skill set that you have acquired to date, building on it too!
- To be apart of a fantastic and supportive team who are very high performing and will encourage you to achieve the best of your potential.
In this Commercial Analyst role you will be making a very exciting step in your career, accelerating it, and being a part of a fantastic team. If this sounds like something that is up your street and that you have the necessary experience for, please contact us here at Mitchell Adam.