Our rapidly growing property client in Digbeth is looking to organically expand their Client Finance function based in the heart of Birmingham, by bringing a Client Accountant into their close knit, trail blazing team. The successful candidate will be working on a large, diverse commercial portfolio.
You will be expected to hit the ground running building relationships with a host of internal and external stakeholders, such as property owners, surveyors and utilities. Service Charge experience is necessary, as you will be expected to forecast and budget for Service Charge, alongside compiling your weekly, monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Have previous Property/Service Charge exposure (Ideally in a commercial environment, but this is not necessary).
- Have proven client-facing experience, as building rapport is extremely critical to the role and understanding client needs.
- Be confident and comfortable on a range of systems including Excel, and property bespoke finance systems.
- Be part qualified in a relevant finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
What you will receive
- Work on a diverse and engaging portfolio giving you insight into how a range of properties accounting is performed.
- Gain excellent industry exposure in an experienced and committed team, that want to help you grow.
- Work flexibly from home, when not in the regal city centre office.
- Have access to progression in the role and the business as a whole.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those experienced in the property space looking for a step up to grow, or for a proven professional to join an expanding and knowledgeable team. If you believe you have the skills for the role, please apply now to avoid disappointment.