Mitchell Adam is working with an exciting real estate business to find them an ambitious Client Accountant to join their team in Birmingham city centre. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively managing client accounts and completing financial reports. You will be completing duties such as budgeting & forecasting and accruals & prepayments.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified or fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) who is high numerate and has strong attention to detail.
- To have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as in this position you will be communicating with not only financial stakeholders, but also non-financial ones (clients).
- To be very strong on MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and similar packages and be an organised individual.
- To have experience/be familiar of working within the property industry and have experience in working with service charge.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to see you through the end of your accounting examinations (ACCA/CIMA).
- The option of working a hybrid split, where you will be able to work from home 2 days of the week.
- The exposure of working alongside like-minded individuals and below qualified and experienced accountants.
- Fantastic progression opportunities to naturally move into based on to the success of the business.
This Client Accountant position is a great opportunity to take the next step in your accounting career whilst you work hard to complete you ACCA/CIMA qualification. If this sounds like a good position for you, please contact us.